STEP A: PRINT RING SIZE CHART
1. Download and print The Secret Ring Size Test PDF
(When printing, make sure the Page Scaling is set to ‘None’ in print dialog box.)
STEP B: MEASURE AN EXISTING RING
1. Find a ring that your loved one currently wears
2. Measure the ring on the printed ring size chart
STEP C: ADJUST TO FIT
1. Determine which finger she wears the ring on
2. If you are shopping for a different finger than the ring you measured, refer to the diagram to the right.
For example, if the ring finger is size 5, the middle finger would be 5.5 (half a size larger), the index finger & thumb would be a 6 (1 full sizes larger) and the pinky finger would be a 3 (2 sizes smaller).